Espace Agora du Haut-Carré
The symposium will take place at the Agora du Haut-Carré (Espace AGORA, Domaine du Haut Carré, Campus Bordeaux University, 43 rue Pierre Noailles, TALENCE).
With more than 700 m2 available, it can host 300 participants.
Agora du Haut-Carré is an unusual setting, being housed in a former convent built in the 1950’s.
It is located in the southwest of the city on the Bordeaux University campus, it has a direct access to Bordeaux city center by the tramway in less than 25 minutes.
GPS : Latitude : 44.8089479- Longitude : -0.5955238
Access by :
- Road: Highways A10 (Bordeaux-Paris), A62 (Bordeaux-Toulouse), A63 (Bordeaux-Bayonne), A89 (Bordeaux-Clermont-Lyon).
- Train: 20 Daily trips from Paris to Bordeaux by TGV Atlantique. Daily trips by TGV from Lille and Strasbourg also available
- Tramway: Line B - Direct access from the city centre (Place des Quinconces). Direction "Pessac Centre", Station " Forum"
- International Airport: 19 daily shuttles from Bordeaux to Paris. Daily connections with the major European hubs (London, Amsterdam, Paris, ...)
- Airport shuttle: Airport to Bordeaux City center (30 min).